All 1 hour squads
- £16.25 a month – Member
- £22.75 a month – non members
2 hour squad
- £32.50 a month – Member
- £45.50 a month – non members
Individual lessons Ash
- £97.50 a month – Member
- £113.75 a month – non members
If your child attends more than one squad, or has individual lessons then your total monthly cost will be charged accordingly.
All squads and Individual lessons will run during term time only, though payments will be taken every month. This is because the cost of the term time coaching, has been pro-rated, and spread over 12 equal monthly payments. Where this will be most noticeable will be during the summer holidays, when payments will still be taken but there will be no weekly squads.
Although Holiday Camps and Individual lessons will be available during these weeks at an additional cost.
If you are a Saturday squad attendee, please be assured that Pay & Play sessions will still run as usual on Saturdays over school holiday periods, though these are not included in the monthly £16.25. These will need to be paid for separately as usual.
If, at any point, you decide you want to stop attending squads for whatever reason, you may stop the monthly payment at any time. If you stop the payment mid-month, you will not be refunded any of that current month’s payment, but all future months can be terminated with immediate effect.
I understand that in exceptional circumstances, there may be a small number of you who may be unable to set up the monthly payment. If this is the case, please speak to me directly.
Unlike the group coaching, where you can stop payments at any time of your choosing, I would like to ask that you please give me 1 months’ notice if you wish to cancel your individual lesson arrangement with me. Please note, you are not signing up for a 12month contract, but simply spreading the cost over a year.
Please note that coaching will only be cancelled if the weather conditions are deemed unsuitable for play. If this is the case, all registered attendees will be notified by text or email, and issued with a refund. However, should you choose not to attend, or are unable to any particular session, (come rain or shine) you will not be issued with a refund.
If for any reason a lesson needs to be cancelled please see the details on the new cancellation procedure.
- If i need to cancel your lesson i will issue you with a full refund
- If i consider the weather conditions innapropriate for play, i will cancel your lesson, and issue you with a full refund. Please note, you should assume your lesson is still on unless you hear otherwise.
- If you need to cancel your lesson, the more notice you are able to give me, the better chance you have of getting your lesson refunded.
- If you are unable to attend, you are welcome to ‘sell’ your lesson to another member (which does not need to be a person who currently has lessons with me). If you find someone to ‘buy’ your lesson, you will deal with the money exchange of the lesson fee between yourselves.
- If you ask me to try and resell your lesson, and i am successful in doing so, I will issue you with a full refund less £5 administration fee.
- If neither of us are successful in reselling your lesson, no refund will be issued.
I will create a Whatsapp group of my individual lessons, to therefore give you the opportunity, to swap lessons between yourselves,should the need arise.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com